Share Your Story

Do you have a story to share?

Has your family been affected by a home fire or carbon monoxide incident?  Share the story of how you and your family escaped a home fire or survived a CO poisoning.  It could save lives!  

SEND IN YOUR STORY


Michael Kay's Story

New York Radio Personality Michael Kay Speaks about CO alarms...

Michael Kay learned first hand the importance of having carbon monoxide alarms in the home. He had his installed just in time to protect him from the Silent Killer...

 

View Other Video Stories

Maria's Story

Maria Diaz learned to use a fire extinguisher during a safety program at her local fire department in Plano, TX. Consequently, she knew exactly what to do when a fire started in her best friend’s apartment...

VIEW HER STORY  

 

Wendy's Story

Wendy's middle school classes are so glad that their teacher is safe. Thankfully, Wendy installed her carbon monoxide alarm shortly before her home's furnace got backed up one winter night...

VIEW HER STORY  

 

The Peterson's Story

Jeff and Katie Peterson will tell you that you never know when one simple step could save a life...

VIEW THEIR STORY  

 

More Stories

 

 

Jennifer and Riza

The carbon monoxide alarm that saved their lives...

READ HER STORY

 

STEVE'S STORY

Faulty heater creates carbon monoxide danger....

READ HIS STORY

 

 

Brian's Story

Boiler room causes carbon monoxide leak...

READ HIS STORY

 

Gina's Story

Water heater malfunction creates carbon monoxide....

READ HER STORY

 

 

Jeff's Story

CO alarm purchased one week earlier saves lives...

READ HIS STORY

 

Matt's Story

Burning electrical panel threatens home....

READ HIS STORY